Terms of personal data protectionAND. Basic provision
- The administrator of personal data under Art. 4 point 7 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter ” GDPR “) Amama Ltd. ID: 07746610 (hereinafter only: ” administrator “).
- The contact details of the administrator are firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
Legal reason for processing personal data
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as “Performance of the Contract”),
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as “Legitimate Interest”),
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Purpose of processing, categories, sources and recipients of personal data
|Legal reason||Purpose||Data||Data source||Recipients of personal data (processors)|
|Performance of the contract||Order / demand processing||Name, surname, e-mail or telephone, address in case of delivery||E-mail and telephone communication||Internal employees, employees of an external warehouse, or employees of an external carrier, external accountants|
|Legitimate interest||Sending business messages (price lists, special offers)||Name, surname, e-mail||Information from orders||Internal staff|
Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 20 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
Processors of personal data
- The administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third party, ie an external accounting company for accounting purposes.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR,
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR,
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form.
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By placing an order (by phone or e-mail), you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.